Dualit 3-In-1 Espressivo Coffee Machine Review
Everyone knows that coffee can affect your mood. But sometimes your mood can also affect your coffee choices. You may be in the mood for some easy ESE (Easy Serve Espresso) pods, or perhaps a convenient NX capsule for a quick boost. Or you may want to spend some time and effort creating an excellent cup of coffee from your ground beans. Regardless of your mood, your Dualit 3-in-1 Espressivo Coffee Machine will be there to cater to your every whim.
Dualit 3-in-1 Espressivo Coffee Machine Features
The Dualit comes with a lot of quietly impressive features:
- It comes in a heavy-duty polished stainless steel and aluminum chassis.
- Its dimensions are 28.5 x 20.5 x 32.5 cm and weighs 6 kilos.
- It offers 3 in 1 functionality: it can be used for ground coffee, NX capsules, and ESE pods.
- The removable water reservoir can contain up to 1.5 liters.
- The Pure Pour system streamlines an arch of liquid whenever you want.
- The thermobloc heating technology offers continuous froth, so you’re not limited to just a single cup of coffee for your trouble.
- The milk frother is easy to use and clean.
- It can accommodate various sizes of mugs due to the high height clearance.
Dualit 3-in-1 Espressivo Coffee Machine Pros
You can find a lot of good things to say about the Dualit 3-in-1 Espressivo:
- The price is reasonable. While it’s not as cheap as the other products out there, at least it doesn’t approach the stratospheric prices of some other “professional” machines. When you compare how much you spend on café bar coffee, then you’ll discover that you actually save quite a bit of money.
- The quality of the coffee it makes is exceptional. Really, you’re getting something that’s just as good as what you get in a commercial coffee bar. But now you don’t have to get out of the house and pay exorbitant prices. You can relax in the comfort of your own home. This is the best way to enjoy coffee!
- It’s very versatile. Different types of coffee can be available and you have lots more options.
- It’s quite easy to use. There’s a process to making good coffee, and once you master it then there’s nothing to it. You just make sure you read the manual, and it won’t hurt to read up on some tips online.
- The durability is undeniable. Many people have been using their Dualit Espressivo for years. One customer didn’t even bother using filters for a couple of years and neglected to descale, and yet his machine lasted for 5 years. That’s a lot of abuse to take for such a long time.
- It looks quietly stylish in your kitchen. It really stands out, in a good way.it automatically upgrades your kitchen’s looks immediately.
Dualit 3-in-1 Espressivo Coffee Machine Cons
It’s not perfect, of course, and some aspects can still be improved. For the most part, you’ll probably find these things annoying (although tolerable):
- The maintenance can be bothersome. You’ll realize this soon enough when you understand that the parts are not dishwashersafe. If you are averse to cleaning your machine every day, you’ll have a problem. It’s not easy to clean the water chamber, and the shower head should be cleaned once a month.
- While the steamer noise is tolerable, the noise it makes when it brews coffee can be a bit uncomfortable.
That’s just about it when it comes to the bad things about the Espressivo. For the most part, it really delivers, and the imperfections are perfectly tolerable.
A lot more people love the Espressivo more than those who don’t care for it. In Amazon, the there’s about a 5 to 1 ratio when it comes to 5-star to one-star reviews.
There are two fairly consistent comments about the Espressivo in these reviews. First of all, it does give you an excellent cup of coffee. That’s undeniable. The other comment is that you have to develop a routine, as there is a process to making a good cup of coffee. Once you develop that, then making a cup of coffee that can rival commercial coffee can be second nature.
The price of the Dualit 3-in-1 Espressivo Coffee Machine, 1.5 Liter, 1250 Watt unit is fairly consistent online, as it ranges from £140 to £180. For a low price, your best bet is to go to Amazon, as you can also enjoy free delivery if you live in the UK.
But for the price, is it worth it? For the most part, it is. The preparation may be a bit involved, but after a while the entire process can be automatic for you. And then you can enjoy a new habit of having a great cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home.
And this habit can last for a very long time, because the Espressivo can last you for a very long time. That’s a lot of cups of great coffee, and a lot of savings as well.